About This Episode
Learn how the Microsoft.com operations team meets the demands for one of the top 5 websites on the Internet today. The team supports the server product teams at Microsoft by "dogfooding" products such as Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 and IIS7 years before being released to customers. Keith and Woody sit down with Brad LeRoss and Jim Dobbin of the MSCOM team discuss the Microsoft.com architecture and infrastructure, history of the team, the process of content delivery and a few funny stories.
Thanks to our guests this episode
- TechNet: Resources for IT Professional
- Microsoft.com Engineering Operations Team
- Microsoft.com Operations Blog
- Microsoft.com Operations Performance Analysis of IIS 7.0/Windows Server 2008
- The Tasty Morsels Found In Dogfood… MSCOM OPS Top 10 Changes In IIS7.0
- IIS 7
- Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008
Subscribe To The ShowThere are three ways to subscribe to our show so you can stay current. We support standard RSS, subscriptions via the iTunes Store and we are also available in the Zune Market place. Chose your poison by clicking on your choice below.